If you have an account with Family Bank in Kenya, you can access their e-banking services from anywhere. You no longer need to visit a branch to withdraw funds or make banking transactions. This article will provide a step-by-step guide on how to register for Family Bank Kenya’s online banking service and how to log in.
Table of Contents
Requirements to Register for Family Bank Kenya Internet Banking
Before you start the registration process, ensure you have the following:
- Family Bank account number
- Bank account name
- Identification documents number
- Mobile phone number
- Bank branch
- Valid email address
Steps to Register for Family Bank Kenya Internet Banking Service
Here are the steps you need to follow to register for Family Bank Kenya Internet Banking:
- Visit the official Family Bank website: https://familybank.co.ke/
- Click on “Ways to Bank.”
- Choose “Internet banking” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Register for internet banking.”
- The Family Bank Kenya banking registration portal will open.
- Enter your Family Bank account name.
- Input your account number.
- Enter your ID number (password, driver’s license, or national ID).
- Choose your branch.
- Input your mobile number.
- Type in your email address.
- Provide your signatory details.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions by ticking the small empty box.
- Click on “Submit” to complete your online banking registration.
Once you complete the registration process, you will receive your User ID and password.
How to Login to Your Family Bank Online Banking in Kenya
To log in to your Family Bank Internet banking account, follow these steps:
- Go to the e-banking portal: https://ebanking.familybank.co.ke/netteller-war/Login.xhtml.
- Enter your User ID in the first box.
- Type in your password.
- Check to ensure you have entered the correct login details.
- Click on “Login” to access your Family Bank e-banking account.
How to Reset or Change Your Family Bank Internet Banking Account Password
To reset your password or change it, follow these steps:
- Visit the Family Bank e-banking website.
- Click on “Having trouble logging in” located below the login button.
- Select “Password” in the box.
- Enter your User ID.
- Click on “Proceed.”
- Answer the security question.
- Once you answer the question correctly, you will receive an SMS containing a new password.
- Use the new password and your user ID to log in to your Family Bank Kenya e-banking account.
How to Register for Stanbic Online Banking Kenya 2023
This article has provided you with a guide on how to register for Family Bank Internet Banking, how to log in to your account, and how to reset or change your password.