Best loans websites in South Africa 2022 help with access to loans hassle-free. Right from the comfort of your home, office, or business areas in South Africa, you can borrow money. Basically, this is possible with mobile apps designed by money lending companies and financial institutions in South Africa.
In Ghana, these loan lending platforms only give you access to the cash range. Also, they based these cash ranges on the amount you need to start with.
Once you need a loan without collateral. You can apply and get a loan from these online loan websites we will review in this article.
Table of Contents
5 Best Loan Websites In South Africa
Loan application and processing in South Africa is now very quick and easier with apps. However, these are apps you can download from google playstore with your smartphone. Some of these apps include:
Lime Lonas is one of South Africa’s best loan apps. This website allows you to apply for a credit loan without collateral. You can complete your application in seconds. They disburse money directly into your account immediately after application. It is always available for access 24/7 and reliable.
How to apply for Lime loan
You can apply for Lime loan by:
- First, visit the website HERE
- Create your account with your details for quick review.
- Apply for your preferred loan option.
- They disburse the loan into your preferred bank account.
In South Africa, one of the easy money lending online website is Fasta Loan. They offer quick loans which you can use for various purposes ranging from health emergencies, rental payments, to other personal needs.
How to apply for a Fasta Loan loan?
For you to apply with Fasta Loan loan, you have to:
- Visit the Fasta Loan website HERE
- Sign up with a phone number
- Answer a few questions and authenticate your identity before receiving a loan offer.
- Once you accept, you will get your loan instantly in your preferred bank account.
Wonga loan website is among the recent mobile money lending sites in South Africa. The loan website provides South Africans with short-term loans that do not require collateral. However, this loan app helps cater for urgent cash needs and emergencies.
Wonga loan is always available for you to access. For a fast loan with few processes, Wonga loan app is very reliable.
How Wonga loan works
For you to apply for Wonga loan successfully, you have to:
- Visit Wonga Loan website HERE.
- Start an application chat with a Kiakia agent.
- Upload your ID
- Select the desired loan amount.
- Choose the repayment period.
- Upload screenshots of three previous salaries or income.
- Accept loan terms and conditions.
- Confirm your submitted bank account.
- Get credited into your bank account.
Mobikwik Loan is a financial institution that offers loans in South Africa. This company has a license to operate in South Africa, focusing on short-term loans to its users. Loan with Mobikwik requires no collateral, guarantor, and application fees.
How to borrow from Mobikwik Loan
If you are in South Africa and you need a quick fund to sort unforeseen circumstances. The below list will guide you on how to go about it:
- First visit Mobikwik Loan website HERE
- Fill the loan form in the mobile app with correct details.
- Once they approve your loan, you will get the money you applied for into your bank account.
Nifty Credit Loan
One of the leading loan sites in South Africa is Nifty Credit Loan that gives you money in minutes. This website is simple to use and has many interesting features that make borrowing with it very convenient.
How to get Nifty Credit Loan loan
You can get Nifty Credit Loan loan by:
- Visit Nifty Credit Loan website HERE
- Create an account using your correct details.
- Fill the loan form on the app.
- Submit the form and wait for review.
Note: Once they approve it, they will send your money into your bank account.