With the advent of online banking, banking has never been easier. NCBA Bank Kenya offers a reliable, secure and fully-functional internet banking service that allows you to bank from the comfort of your home, office or wherever you are, with just a few clicks. In this article, we will guide you on how to register and activate the NCBA Kenya Internet banking service.
Table of Contents
Requirements for Registering for NCBA Kenya Online Banking
Before you can access NCBA Bank Kenya’s online banking services, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Active NCBA Kenya bank account.
- Mobile phone number.
- Smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Active internet connection.
Registering for NCBA Kenya Online Banking
To register for NCBA Kenya Internet banking, follow these steps:
- Go to the NCBA official website: https://netbanking.cbagroup.com.
- Navigate to the “Self Service Portal” section on the right side of the site.
- Click on “Sign Up.”
- The NCBA Bank online banking registration portal will open for you.
- Enter your NCBA Kenya bank account in the first box.
- Next, type in your mobile phone number.
- Click on “Go for it.”
- Fill in your details to create your internet banking account.
- Follow the instructions on the next page to complete your NCBA Kenya Internet banking registration.
- Visit the nearest NCBA branch to get your “Token” you will use to log in or download the HID Approved soft token to generate a token to sign in.
Activating Your NCBA Bank Kenya Token
To activate your NCBA internet banking token online, follow these steps:
- Go to the NCBA website.
- Click on “Token registration” located behind “Login” in the “Self Service Portal” section.
- The NCBA online token registration portal will open for you.
- Enter your “User ID” in the box.
- Click on “Go for it.”
- Follow the next instructions to complete your NCBA token registration.
Logging in to Your NCBA Bank Kenya Internet Banking Account
To log in to your NCBA Kenya online banking account, follow these steps:
- Visit the NCBA Bank Kenya website.
- Click on “Login to your account” located on the right side of the site.
- Enter your “User ID” in the first box.
- Input your “Token Generated Pin” in the second box.
- Click on “Go for it” and follow the instructions to sign in to your NCBA online banking account.
NCBA Bank Kenya offers one of the best online banking services in Kenya. With this step-by-step guide, you can now register and activate your NCBA Kenya Internet banking service with ease. Take advantage of the convenience of online banking and start banking from anywhere, anytime.