Opesa loan app is a mobile loan application that provides fast credit loans to M-Pesa users in Kenya. The Opesa app was developed by Tenspot Kenya Limited and is available for download on Google Play Store only.
Just like any other loan app available on the market, the Opesa app does not require any form of Collateral, security, or paperwork for anyone to qualify for a loan in the first place. All that is needed from you is the mobile loan app and an M-Pesa registered mobile number.
The Loan App Requirements
To qualify for a loan on Opesa App, the following information is required.
- A good credit score from CRB Kenya
- Your registered phone number (Active for the past six months) and lastly,
- An M -Pesa account.
Equally important for the loan app to run smoothly on your phone without any bugs. This app requires a good smartphone with a minimum Android version 4.0.3 and above to download and install.
With a size of 3.5 MB, the loan app boasts slightly over 1,000,000+ downloads on the Play Store, coupled with a star rating of 4.2. Although this may be true, the star rating was brought about by reviews from 27,716 users.
The minimum loan amount one can borrow from the Opesa app is Ksh 500, with the maximum being Ksh 30,000. The loans provided by Opesa usually have two repayment periods of 91 – 365 days, depending on the loaned amount.
For this reason, the loan app also offers varying interest rates on all loan products depending on the loan amount requested and duration.
How Does Opesa, the Loan App Work
To apply for a loan on the Opesa app, follow the following easy steps:
- Opesa app downloads and install the app from the Google Play store.
- After the Opesa app download, Open the app and register using your M-Pesa number.
- Next, apply the loan amount that you need.
- Your loan will be disbursed immediately to your M-Pesa account if successful and your loan application is approved.
The Loan App, Opesa’s Contacts
You may contact the Opesa support team through any of the following methods.
- Via their email: [email protected]
- On phone – +254-207650999.
- And lastly, via their social media page on Facebook.com.